Date(s) - 09/04/2018 - 11/10/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ROUND 1: (PRELIMS)
25 MCQ QUESTIONS IN LAST 4 YEARS IPL
ROUND 2: (FINAL)
BASED ON PRELIMS 10 TEAMS ARE SELECTED FOR FINALS
- Preliminary Rounds will be conducted (Written test).
- 4 Members per Team.
- Maximum of 2 teams per college is allowed.
- Bidding will be done on IPL Players.
- The candidates should not participate in any other events.
- Each team should Bid for 7 Players as 3 Batsman, 3 Bowlers and 1 All-rounder. Each team should have a Captain, wicketkeeper as compulsory. Specifications for 7 Players as said above is must.
- 30 Lakhs is the maximum Limit for a team and bidding should be done within this amount.
- Each Player will be given with a profile as batsman/Bowler/Wicketkeeper/all-rounder/ batsman, captain/bowler, captain/wicketkeeper, captain/all-rounder, captain with credit point.
- The credit points will be reduced as penalty for the teams which is overcoming in the disciplinary rules.
- The credit points of the selected players by a team will be added to decide the winners.
- Registration fee for participants: Rs.50 per team.
- All participants should report at the registration desk before 10.00am.
- Participants must bring their college ID cards.
- Decision of the panel members is final.
- The candidates should follow the general rules for smooth conduct of events.
- For every event cash prizes will be awarded.
- Participant certificates will be provided.
- Snacks and Lunch will be provided.