Date(s) - 20/05/2019 - 21/05/2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Programme Brief: This 2 day Faculty Development Programme is designed to impart skill-based training for academicians to empower and sharpen their teaching pedagogy
Teaching Methodology: 100% Hands on (Lab) Sessions on both the days. No Laptops required.
- Create your Own Free LMS (Learning Management System) and its applications
- Build & Share resources, Manage Academic Activities
- Create Impressive Presentations and short videos
- Use of Collaborative Learning using Online Dashboards
- Create Games for Subjects using Digital Tools
- Inspire Students using Web Tools, Use Apps available for Classroom Discussion
- Utilize Mind Mapping tools for Subjects
- Demo on various Business intelligence Tools to Upskill faculty and Students.
- Free Online Courses and Resources for Skill upgradation
- Access to Online Data Visualizations and Data Portals.
Limited Seats: 25
Fees: Rs. 2,950 (Incl. GST) – DD in the name of “Sona College of Technology“, Payable at SALEM – (Fee includes Refreshments, Lunch, Certificate & Group Photo),
No ACCOMMODATION provided.
Sona School of Management, Salem.