Date(s) - 06/08/2016
3:30 am - 11:30 am
One day workshop on “Fundamentals of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods” was conducted on 6th August, 2016. 24 participants from various parts of Tamil Nadu joined for the workshop. The objective of the workshop was to familiarize the basic tools and techniques for qualitative and quantitative research.
The contents of the program are,
1) Inductive and deductive research, review of literature, development of constructs, development of hypothesis.
2) Sampling methods and data collection methods
3) Questionnaire preparation, scale development, validity and reliability test
4) Measures of central tendency and dispersion
5) Testing of hypothesis: t-test, Chi-square, Correlation and Regression: An overview.
Resource person for the workshop are Dr.Swarup K. Mohanty, Dr.S.P.Thenmozhi, Mr.K.Riyazahmed and Mr.K.Balachandar