Dr. M. Selvaraj, Professor and Joint Director worked in textile industry for 10 years in the areas of Production, product development, purchasing, Statistical Quality Control and Administration. He has 22 years of teaching experience. He has offered consultancy services to Textile mills on QMS, Production management, cost cutting, lean manufacturing. He has authored five books and presented papers in State level and National level Conferences. He has published 15 research articles in national and international journals of repute. His areas of interest include Operations and Quality Management. He has visited Assumption University, Bangkok. Trained more than 2000 PMRY beneficiaries at PSNA College of Engineering & Technology; Dindigul from 1995 to 2002 in association with District Industries Centre, Dindigul. Offered consultancy services (Development of suitable production management software) for a Home Textiles company in Karur, India. He is involved in management training of engineers and executives of a Construction company in Hyderabad. Assisted in preparing District Human Development report and State Balanced Growth Fund report for 7 blocks of Salem District in association with State planning commission of Tamil Nadu.
- An Empirical study on the effects of Personal profile factors in profiling an organizational climate- Asian Journal of research in social sciences and humanities- 2016-17
- A study on Entrepreneurial qualities, orientation and self-improvement intentions among students- Asian Journal of research in social sciences and humanities- 2016-17
- Quality management in Indian hospitals - a modern approach- Asian Journal of research in social sciences and humanities- 2016-17
- Impact of asset liability management for the growth of selected private sector banks in India- International Journal of economic research- 2015-16
- Patient's Perception on Services of Indian Multispecialty Hospitals - A TQM Approach- Iranian Journal of Public Health- 2015-16